One of the quest I would like to undertake this year 2,018 is to bring some mathematical material to support the work of Carl Munck. The ancient Gematrian numbers would show mathematically how the ancient sites around the world are very accurately positioned on a coordinate system in relation to the position of the Great Pyramid at Giza. I believe it is still the case.
By shifting the Prime Meridian to the Great Pyramid making it the 0 longitude, we may discover ancient mathematical constants helping to clarify more the behavior of the ley lines and how they map the planetary grid between the sacred sites.
His work is well described on this website : http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
What are the Gematrian numbers ?
The Gematrian numbers are found in the Bible. Some of the numbers from the book the Etheric Particle 216 are presented for a few :
Christ χριστος 1,480
All things παυτα 432
Whole ολος 370
Jesus ιησουσ 888
10,656 is the sum of the gematria values for the 12 names of Jesus’ disciples.
Peter πετρος 755, Andrew Ανδρεας 361, James Ιακωβος 1103, John Ιωαννης 1119, Philip Φιλιππος 980, Nathanael Ναθαναηλ 150, Levi (Matthew) Λευι 445, Thomas Θωμας 1050, James (Son of Alpheus) Ιακωβος Αλϕαιου 2115, Lebbaeus Λεββαιος 320, Simon Σιμων ο καναναιος 1573, Judas Ιουδας 685.
Are these numbers part of a great design involving the sacred sites, multidimensionality, vortex energy and a divine mathematical language ?
For example, an equilateral triangle in London formed by the three mark points below discovered by the author Chris street in his book Earthstars may show a relationship with these gematrian numbers and the fundamental constant π (PI) :
- Camlet Moat
- The parish church of St. Mary the Virgin, East Barnet
- The parish church of St. Mary the Virgin, Monken Hadley
To calculate the value of each mark point on the coordinate system, we have to know their latitude and longitude in relation to the Great Pyramid of Giza.
The longitude of Greenwich from the Great Pyramid of Giza is 31.13356 or E 31°8’0.8″.
Any mark point to the west of Greenwich has to be added 31.13356 since the GP is 31 degrees east of it.
The longitude for the three ley mark-points are :
- Camlet Moat is 0.139907 degrees West to Greenwich, then 31.13356 + 0.13397 = 31.27346 West to Giza or W 31° 16’ 24.48387” Giza.
- The parish church of St. Mary the Virgin, East Barnet is 31.28965/W Giza or W 31° 17’ 22.770398” Giza.
- The parish church of St. Mary the Virgin, Monken Hadley is 31.3274388/ W Giza or W 31° 19’ 38.78” Giza.
If the sacred site is located to the east of Greenwich, 31.13356 is subtracted by that latitude in degrees decimal.
To convert a number in degree decimal into degrees, minutes and seconds. Below is the calculation method for Camlet Moat as an example :
31.27346 – 31° (subtracted by the integer is the first number in degree) = 0.27346 (the remainder is the number of minutes and seconds) x 60 = 16′ (minutes).4080 – 16 = 0.4080 (the remainder is the number of seconds) x 60 = 24.48387″ (seconds).
The latitude for these three ley mark-points are :
- Camlet Moat is North 51.66763 which is N 51°40’3.48235″.
- The parish church of St. Mary the Virgin, East Barnet is N 51.635314; 51°38’7.133126″.
- The parish church of St. Mary the Virgin, Monken Hadley is N 51.661583; 51°39’41.70135″.
Let’s multiply longitude numbers for each of them. We multiply the degrees, minutes and seconds together to get Longitude Grid :
- Camlet Moat : 31 x 16 x 24.48387 = 10656 (a gematria number)
- East Barnet St. Mary church : 31 x 17 x 22.77039 = 12000
- Monkey Hadley St. Mary church : 31 x 19 x 38.78 = 22842.106
Same as the latitude Grid :
- Camlet Moat : 51 x 40 x 3.48235 = 7104
- East Barnet St. Mary church : 51 x 38 x 7.133126 = 13824
- Monkey Hadley St. Mary church : 51 x 39 x 41.70135 = 82944
What is interesting to notice is that the numbers 13824 and 82944 are numbers whose the digits add up to 9. The number 13,824 is the fifth octave of 432 (a gematrian number) and 82,944 is the fifth octave of 2592, one tenth of the precession of the equinox of Earth in years (25920 years).
The Grid Point is the division between the Longitude and Latitude Grid (always superior to 1). Let’s calculate the Grid Point for each of them :
- Camlet Moat : x = 10656/7104 = 1.5
- East Barnet St. Mary church : y = 13824/12000 = 1.152
- Monkey Hadley St. Mary church : z = 82944/22842.106 = 3.6311853
The relationship between the three ley mark-points show two interesting mathematical equations with the value of π (PI) 3.141592 :
The sum between them x + y + z equals approximately to 2 PI : x + y + z ≈ 2 PI
The product between them x.y.z equals approximately to 2 PI : x.y.z ≈ 2 PI
Below is a map of the Bernet triangle discovered by the author Chris street :