The number 12 is a number that has long been remained in the governance of societies to bring order but also to hold energetically the space of order. Why 12 ? This number is not an arbitrary number but it has its own qualities within the hierarchy of the structure and order in the universe. The number 12 encompasses many layers of consciousness in itself revealing more than any other number. It works with the power of 9 and Hypercube 216.
For example, the camp of the Israelites around the Tabernacle, which was described in a book called “Ezechielem Explanationes et Apparatus Vrbis Templi Hierosolymitani ” by the author and architect Juan Bautista Villalpando, shows the arrangement of 12 tribes along the perimeter of the square.
This diagram fits quite well with Fractal 44, geometric pattern shown in the centre of the crop circle. The template of the camp of the Israelites seems to rely on an ancient geometric blueprint related to pyramid energy.
In comparison with these diagrams above, the diagram below shows twelve white squares representing the twelve tribes of Israel. The four colored squares on the corners of the 4 x 4 grid are the four Levites tribes of Merari, Moses and Aaron, Caath and Gerfon, respectively symbols of the four elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
The ether or fifth element represents ‘the All’, the spirit element from which everything is born including the four elements. The tabernacle is located on one of the four 101 Zero Energy Point ‘gateways’ and generates this spiralling energy.
This template is applicable in microcosm as much as macrocosm. It’s a powerful grounding tool to represent order within the universe as much as societies. The 12 zodiacal signs are a reminder of this beautiful cosmic order.
Jacob had 12 sons and Ismael had also 12 sons. The order on Earth can only begin with the recognition and gathering of the 12 tribes, in both ways, from the descendants of Israel and Ishmael. There is also the circle of 12 women, and outer circles of 12 men and women. First circle with 12, second circle with 12 until the 6th circle counting a total of 72 (7 + 2 = 9).
What is the mathematical power of 12 ? The number 12 has a strong connection with the power of 9. Multiplying 12 consecutively by itself, information about microcosm and macrocosm is deciphered. The measurement of units can be defined and the result always adds up to 9.
- 12 x 12 = 144 and 1 + 4 + 4 = 9, the 12th Fibonacci number. 144 is a musical note D and the diagonal of a face of Hypercube 216.
- 12 x 12 x 12 = 1,728 and 1 + 7 + 2 + 8 = 18 and 1 + 8 = 9. 1.728 ft is 1 Royal Egyptian Cubit.
- 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 = 20,736. The number 20,736 is the surface area of two faces of Hypercube 216 ( reminding that the surface area of a face is 10,368). 20.736 inches = 1.728 ft is the Royal Egyptian Cubit.
- 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 = 248,832. 24,883.2 is the circumference of Earth in miles if 3,960 is the radius in miles and the value of PI (π) is 3.14181818.
- 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 = 2,985,984. This number is the circumference of the Sun added to one tenth of it.
12^6 = 2,985,984 = Circumference of the Sun + Circumference of the Sun/ 10 if the radius of the Sun is 432,000 miles and the value of PI (π) is 3.14181818.
The circumference of a circle can be calculated with this equation :
C = 2 x π x r, r being the radius of the circle
- 248,832 = 82,944 x 3 with 82,944 the volume of a single cube in fourth dimension.
- 2,985,984 = 165,888 x 18 with 165,888 the root number of the age of the cosmos.
Hypercube 216 is illustrated below. For further explanations, read this previous article.
© [28/09/2017] by Salah-Eddin Gherbi