You can Learn French with Salah-Eddin Gherbi, french classes are available in Mitcham or at your home, Via Skype. Further info on the image below :
Structure of the first French class :
1. Learn the different techniques of French pronunciation in French words and see the difference with English words, including vowels and consonants used. Silent letters, liaisons, some exceptions and a little bit of exercises on this.
2. The first part of Nouns. Learn the difference when a word, whether things, animals or ideas, is masculine or feminine. Presentation of grammatical rules with some exceptions. In French, it’s very different. You must know when a word is feminine or masculine to use ” le , un ” or ” la , une ” for the singular part.
3. The first part of Verbs. Presentation of pronouns.. je, tu, vous, nous etc. Some grammatical rules for tu et vous. When should we use “tu” and “vous” which is the same in English for “you”. Presentation of the verb have (avoir) conjugated to all tenses, modes and persons with some examples of translation. Exercices.
4. To finish, the last section contains a little bit of vocabulary about greetings and everyday phrases. Greetings, Best wishes, Surprise, Politeness. Then you will be able to speak a bit in France if you travel.
Second class :
1. Small talk Comment ça va ? How are things ?
The phrases in this first part of the unit will help you talk naturally to friends, family and colleagues in a number of everyday situations. Whether you’re going to be working in a French-speaking country or you’re going to spend some time with your French-speaking friends, you’ll want to be able to chat with people and get to know them better.
2. Second and final unit about Nouns. Grammatical rules for feminine and masculine nouns. Singular and Plural nouns ending.
3. Presentation of the verb have (avoir) conjugated to all tenses, modes and persons with some examples of translation. Exercices.
4. To finish, the last section contains a little bit of vocabulary about greetings and everyday phrases. Disagreement, Difficulties, Orders, Others.